September 28 29, 2021
Venue:DoubleTree City Center - Spokane
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, foremen, team leaders, project managers, and anyone who manages a team.
Very few would assert that teamwork doesn’t matter. We know it matters. Most of us can identify it when we see it. But do we actually know what it takes to create it? What goes into building and sustaining a strong team? Is it luck, work, or both?
This two-day course provides a proven roadmap and set of tools to build and sustain team success. Afterwards, you will have the knowledge, skills, and confidence to take your team to new levels of effectiveness, performance, and results.
• Create team identity: clarify purpose, people, priorities, parameters, process, and progress
• Foster team trust: foster integrity, esteem, alignment, capability, and results
• Ensure team alignment: align to a vision, organization, stakeholders, goals, and roles
• Facilitate team performance: set goals and keep score, confront and collaborate, learn and coach, and standardize and improve
• Guide team transition: review and reinforce team success and realign and renew continued success
• Learn six team success roadmaps: Identity Roadmap, Team Trust Roadmap, Team Alignment Roadmap, Team Performance Roadmap, Team Transition Roadmap, and Team Success Toolkit
Mark Christensen, Learning Point Group
Registration will begin at 8 a.m. Pacific Time on day one, and the class will run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on both days. Lunch and refreshments will be provided on both days.
Course Location and Hotel Information:
DoubleTree City Center Spokane
322 N Spokane Falls CT
Spokane, WA 99201
Room rate: $162 single/double bed
You can also call to reserve a room at 1-800-757-6131 or 509-744-2327. Please book your room as soon as possible, but no later than August 28, 2021, to secure this rate. Mention that you are coming in with the NWPPA group and ask for the Leading Teams rate when booking your reservation.
Utility Member Early Bird (ends 8/28/2021): $1,220
Utility Member Standard: $1,295
Associate Member Early Bird (ends 8/28/2021): $1,830
Associate Member Standard: $1,905
Non-Member Early Bird (ends 8/28/2021): $3,660
Non-Member Standard: $3,735
Cancellations are accepted with a full refund as follows:
For webinars and virtual classes, if the request is made at least five days prior to the course, then 100% of the registration fee will be refunded.
For in-person events, the following fee structure applies: cancellation at least 30 days prior to the event, full refund; within 15-29 days, $100 fee; and within 1-14 days or no show, 100% of the registration fee. When possible, please send a substitute instead of canceling because NWPPA does not charge a fee for substitutions.
This course qualifies for 12 continuing hours. Certificates are issued upon full completion of the course.
For More Information:
To find out more about this course, to register, or to learn about other events, view the Training and Event Catalog.