Who Should Attend:
Any customer-facing employees in credit, collections, and customer service.
3C's Month, October 4 - 28, 2021
In lieu of an in-person 3C’s conference this year, NWPPA will hold a 3C’s Month in October filled with a robust offering of popular NWPPA courses that we have run in the past as well as brand new content, all delivered as webinars!
Collecting money and disconnecting a utility meter is not for the faint of heart. The environment is changing, and fast! By understanding the barriers and challenges, we can then examine processes (which may be flawed and in need of an update), that can be measured and executed by highly skilled and abled staff. Come to find out the latest about the environment we are working in!
1. Barriers of being a utility: Explore the reasons members and customers aren’t super excited about communicating with their utility, and how to mitigate those barriers!
2. External environmental challenges: Understand the situation and respond to get results.
3. Collections processes: What and where are our flaws; how to mitigate, adjust, and reshape the process!
4. Metrics: Understanding key indicators of how things really are, measuring what matters, and evaluating trends.
5. Talent: Determining if we have the right people in place to accomplish the task; education and training, standards of expectation, accountability, and results.
Webinar recordings can be made available to registrants who are unable to attend live.
Teri Wallis, Terilyn Wallis Consulting
The webinar will be held from 2-3:30 p.m. Pacific Time on October 4. Attendees will be admitted 15 minutes before the webinar begins.
How to Participate:
Instructions will be emailed to attendees within 12 hours of the webinar and we recommend that you test the link to the meeting as soon as you get the instructions. The webinar is best viewed using Chrome as your browser. We recommend that you use a landline for both your phone and your internet connections.
This registration is for one person to attend. We manage our webinars on an honor-system basis; if more than one person from a utility wishes to attend, each is to register separately.
Utility Member Rate: $90
Associate Member Rate: $135
Non-Member Rate: $270
Note: Organizations that register a group of employees will receive every fifth registration for free. For example, if you register five employees, you only pay for four; register 10 employees, you only pay for eight; and so on. There is nothing additional you need to do to receive this discount.
Cancellations are accepted with a full refund as follows:
For webinars and virtual classes, if the request is made at least five days prior to the course, then 100% of the registration fee will be refunded.
For in-person events, the following fee structure applies: cancellation at least 30 days prior to the event, full refund; within 15-29 days, $100 fee; and within 1-14 days or no show, 100% of the registration fee. When possible, please send a substitute instead of canceling because NWPPA does not charge a fee for substitutions.
This course qualifies for 1.5 continuing hours. Certificates are issued upon full completion of the course.