Influencing Others: Mastering Human Dynamics
December 1 17, 2020
Vancouver, WA 98662
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who engages in frequent human interactions, such as utility and community leaders, customer service representatives, human resources professionals, and field employees.
This interactive six-part course covers how influence is impacted by the key elements of human dynamics, including how we display our emotions and intent through nonverbal cues. During the class, attendees will learn how to influence, or guide, human behavior through effective negotiation and facilitation techniques.
- What drives human behavior and how it affects communication
- The five body language channels and how to apply them at work and in life
- How your vibe affects others and alters the human dynamics of a situation
- How to leverage body language to your advantage in negotiation settings
- The importance of influence and how it applies to change management
- How to guide human behavior through negotiation and facilitation techniques
This webinar will be recorded. Registrants will be emailed a copy of the recording after the webinar.
Erick Rheam, Team Rheam Productions
The webinars will be held at the following dates and times (all Pacific Time):
- December 1 and 3 from 2-4 p.m.
- December 8 from 2-3 p.m.
- December 10 and 15 from 2-3:30 p.m.
- December 17 from 2-4 p.m.
Attendees will be admitted 15 minutes before each webinar begins.
How to Participate:
Instructions will be emailed to attendees 12 hours before the webinar and we recommend that you test the link to the meeting as soon as you get the instructions. The webinar is best viewed using Chrome as your browser. We recommend that you use a landline for both your phone and your internet connections.
Individual Attendee Registration:
Utility Member Rate: $670
Associate Member Rate: $1,005
Non-Member Rate: $2,010
Discounted Group Registration (up to four attendees)*:
Utility Member Rate: $1,675
Associate Member Rate: $2,515
*If your organization would like to send multiple attendees to this event, please contact Roy Cevallos at (360) 816-1446 or email@example.com for further details.
Cancellations are accepted, with full refund, if request is made at least 30 days prior to the course. Within 30 days, fees are as follows: 15-29 days, $100; 1-14 days or no show, 100% of registration fee. When possible, please send a substitute instead of canceling; NWPPA does not charge a fee for substitutions.
For More Information:
To find out more about this course, to register, or to learn about other events, view the Training and Event Catalog.