This class is now full. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please email email@example.com.
Who Should Attend:
In this hands-on session, you will learn how to enroll and manage corporate and employee-owned devices using one of the most popular mobile device management (MDM) solutions available today, Microsoft Intune. This class will walk you through each step of the process while answering questions and covering common deployment scenarios. As a bonus, you will also learn how to manage cloud-based devices.
- Configure Microsoft Intune.
- Enroll iOS, Android, macOS and Windows endpoints.
- Build compliance and configuration policies.
- Use Intune to deploy software.
- Keep your endpoints secure and up to date.
- Reporting, reporting, reporting!
- Basic understanding of device settings.
- Windows 10 administration.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Servers and networking.
- Willingness to have fun!
Tuesday, Dec. 12
- Set up and configure Intune with customizations
- Set up enrollment devices
- Set up connections to iOS and Android
- Discuss enrollment strategies and types
Wednesday, Dec. 13
- Enroll and remove devices
- Create and deploy applications
- Create and deploy policies
Thursday, Dec. 14
- Configure and deploy endpoint security deployment
- Set up reporting to gather meaningful data
- Discuss endpoint best practices
Friday, Dec. 15
- Optional office hours with instructor
This course is only available live; no recording will be made available.
The webinar will be held from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. PT from Tuesday through Thursday and 9 a.m. –noon PT on Friday.
How to Participate:
Instructions will be emailed to attendees 24 hours before the webinar. We recommend that you test the link to the meeting as soon as you get the instructions.
Utility Member Rate: $2,240
Associate Member Rate: $3,360
Non-member Rate: $4,480
Note: Organizations that register a group of employees will receive every fifth registration for free. For example, if you register five employees, you only pay for four; register 10 employees, you only pay for eight; and so on. There is nothing additional you need to do to receive this discount.
For webinars, virtual classes, and section meetings: cancellation at least five days prior to the event, full refund; within 1-4 days or no show, 100% of the registration fee.
For in-person events: cancellation at least 30 days prior to the event, full refund; within 15-29 days, $100 fee; and within 1-14 days or no show, 100% of the registration fee.
If canceling because the attendee is showing COVID-19 symptoms any time before the event, a full refund will be issued; if leaving during the event for COVID-19 reasons, a prorated refund will be issued.
When possible, please send a substitute instead of canceling; NWPPA does not charge a fee for substitutions. To request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 254-0109.
This course qualifies for 15 continuing hours. Certificates are issued upon full completion of the course.